References to “we, our, us” are to Creative Gloo. References to “our Website” or “the Website” or "our Site" are to www.creativegloo.com.
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, such as when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to our mailing list, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services or resources we make available on our site.
We may collect the following information:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc;
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
The information we collect is not shared with other organisations or sold for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services users have specifically requested, when we have your permission.
We collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve our website and user experience: We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- Improve our customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- Run a promotion or a survey: To send information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- Send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing, newsletter subscription - with the option to opt in/out; to respond to enquiries.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Please be aware that when you post public information to any forums, chat rooms, blogs, or through the website, that information can be accessed by the public and used to send you unsolicited communications. Creative Gloo accepts no responsibility for this.
In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Creative Gloo nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this website including any of your information.
This policy was last updated on September 1, 2012.